Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Find a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Specialist
Our facial plastic and reconstructive surgery experts and ear, nose and throat specialists have extensive experience reshaping and restoring function to facial structures, including your ears, nose, mouth, neck and skin — improving function and/or appearance.
Offering the Full Spectrum of Facial Plastic Surgery Services
Using innovative surgical techniques and state-of-the-art technology, our facial plastic surgery experts offer the following cosmetic facial surgeries:
- Cosmetic ear surgery
- Cultural preservation rhinoplasty
- Earlobe surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Facial implants, including of the chin, cheeks, jaw and midface
- Facial paralysis reconstructive surgery
- Facial trauma reconstructive surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Lip enhancements, including lifts, augmentations and reductions
- Liposuction of the area under the chin
- Nasal fractures
- Nasal reconstruction
- Nasal septal perforation
- Nasal turbinate reduction
- Nasal valve collapse
- Neck lift (or platysmaplasty)
- Revision rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty for men, women and teens
- Skin cancer reconstruction
Expertise Restoring Facial Paralysis Using Facial Reconstructive Surgery
When facial nerves are damaged, facial expressions can become limited — making it hard to accurately portray your emotions. Loss of this important means of communication can have detrimental effects on an individual's well-being.
Our experts leverage their extensive experience and innovative surgical techniques to restore facial paralysis. The goals of facial paralysis surgery include protecting the eye, preventing drooling and re-establishing facial symmetry while moving and at rest.
Facial nerve paralysis is the unfortunate outcome of a series of complex disorders. Events and conditions that can lead to facial nerve paralysis include:
- Viral infections, which can cause Bell’s palsy
- Congenital differences, including Moebius syndrome, craniofacial microsomia and CHARGE syndrome
Our surgical approach is customized to you — taking into consideration the cause and duration of your paralysis, as well as the condition of your facial nerves. We use advanced surgical techniques that are carefully tailored to your specific condition, providing the most effective treatment option for your facial paralysis.