Partnering to Enhance Health Care
Houston Methodist sets the standard for excellence by providing world-renowned, customized, coordinated care for Pasadena ISD employees. Pasadena ISD employees have preferred access to Houston Methodist's seven hospitals, as well as its diagnostic, outpatient, emergency care and orthopedic and sports rehabilitation centers whenever you need them. An exclusive telephone number puts Pasadena ISD employees in direct contact with our specialty referral experts, who can offer guidance to the correct physicians.
Contact your dedicated Pasadena ISD liaison at 844.315.5478 for more information. Our liaisons are ready to help you Monday - Friday, 8 - 5.
PRIMARY CAREHouston Methodist's specially trained primary care doctors are nationally recognized for providing outstanding care. Our physicians promote health and wellness as they treat a variety of medical problems for patients of all ages. We manage our patients' health and wellness by:
- Recommending preventive care and exams
- Treating existing conditions
- Referring you to specialists and facilities for advanced tests or treatment
- Coordinating your care and addressing your questions and concerns to ensure you receive high-quality care and service
Premium access guarantees Pasadena ISD employees:
- Extended clinic hours
- Priority appointments within 2 business days
- Telephone access to nurse practitioners
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR Pasadena ISDOur customized solutions are built on five pivotal foundations:
- Customized patient access solutions
- Concierge patient access
- Corporate wellness services
- Corporate athletic training services
- Facilitated virtual second opinions
To learn more about your options call your dedicated Pasadena ISD liaison at 844.315.5478.
Why Houston Methodist
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital