Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Sienna Plantation
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.Located between the Sienna Plantation and Riverstone communities, Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Sienna Plantation offers residents quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist — quality emergency care close to home.
Our 24/7/365 full-service ER offers:
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Admission to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, if needed
Will I be safe from COVID-19 if I visit the emergency room?
Houston Methodist Emergency Departments and Emergency Care Centers are taking additional precautions to keep patients and staff safe, including:
- Providing patients with a mask* as soon as they arrive if they are not wearing one
- Screening patients before they walk in the door
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, as well as surfaces in common areas and employee workspaces
- Isolating suspected COVID-19 patients in a separate area
- Ensuring social distancing in waiting rooms
- Increasing housekeeping hours
- Screening all employees before they enter
*Update: Starting Monday, April 27, all Harris County residents over the age of 10 must wear cloth face masks when leaving their homes.