Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center at Kirby
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, your first step should be to speak to a Virtual Urgent Care provider who will help you determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go.
Use Virtual Urgent Care for:
- COVID testing
- Upper respiratory infections/RSV
- Sore Throat
- Urinary tract infections
Please note, for everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center at Kirby brings to Houston's Upper Kirby neighborhood the same high-quality care for which we are known.
Our 24/7 full-service ER offers:
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Admission to Houston Methodist Hospital, if needed
Will I be safe from COVID-19 if I visit the emergency room?
You can be confident we are taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe during your visit, including:
- Vaccinating our staff
- Isolating COVID-19 patients from other patients
- Screening all patients and essential visitors when entering our facilities
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask
- Implementing social distancing in our waiting rooms
- Elevating our cleaning and housekeeping practices
For our most up-to-date visitor information, please click here.