Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center at Kirby
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.
Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center at Kirby brings to Houston's Upper Kirby neighborhood the same high-quality care for which we are known.
Our 24/7/365 full-service ER offers:
- On-site laboratory
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Follow-up appointments with Houston Methodist specialists scheduled before you leave
- Fast admission to Houston Methodist Hospital, if needed
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
Compare emergency care wait times.
For your convenience, click here to see wait times across select emergency care centers and emergency departments.
2615 Southwest Frwy. (Exit Kirby)
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that many ER visits are for heart attack, stroke, kidney infections and rashes?
Learn to identify the symptoms for these ailments.
For a quick way to understand the difference between an urgent care facility and our emergency care centers, download this brochure.