Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Cypress
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.
Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Cypress provides emergency care services in Houston's Northwest community. Now, Cypress residents have quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist — quality emergency care close to home.
Our 24/7/365 full-service ER offers:
- On-site laboratory
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Follow-up appointments with Houston Methodist specialists scheduled before you leave
- Fast admission to Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, if needed
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
Compare emergency care wait times.
For your convenience, click here to see wait times across select emergency care centers and emergency departments.
27560 U.S. 290 Frontage Road
Cypress, Texas 77433
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that many ER visits are for heart attack, stroke, kidney infections and rashes?
Learn to identify the symptoms for these ailments.
For a quick way to understand the difference between an urgent care facility and our emergency care centers, download this brochure.