Revolving Education Development (RED) Series
The Revolving Education Development (RED) series offers condensed, specialized programs of 1-5 days that are highly interactive. The RED series offers learning through two main tracks: the Integrated Health and Leadership (I HEAL) track and the Integrated Leadership (I LEAD) track.
The I HEAL program has offerings for physicians, nurses, and allied health.
- Neuro-Urology and Urological Emergencies (Winter)
- George P. Noon Transplant Program (Winter)
- Annual Pulmonary Program (Spring)
- Re-Evolution Cardiac Surgery (Spring)
- Bioethics Intensive (Spring)
- Cardiovascular Imaging Program: CMR (Spring)
- Ethical Management of Alcohol-Related Liver Disease (Spring)
- Liver Disease - Clinical Challenges (Spring)
- Cerebral Blood Flow Program (Spring)
- Digestive & Liver Disorders Program (Spring)
- Cardiology for the Non-Cardiologist (Summer)
- Cerebrovascular Program (Summer)
- Oncology Insights (Summer)
- Cancer Biomarkers (Sept. 12-15, 2018)
- Heart Valve Disorders (Oct. 2-6, 2018
- Adult Congenital Heart Program (Oct. 24-27, 2018)
- Radiologic Technologist Program (Nov. 5-10, 2018)
- The Art of Health Care: Music Therapy (ongoing)
- Blood Management Program (ongoing)
The I LEAD program has hybrid offerings for both administrative professionals and clinicians.
- Managing to Engage and Inspire (Spring)
- Pathway to Medicine in the U.S. (Sept. 17-21, 2018)
Please contact the Global Education Office for a complete list of I HEAL and I LEAD offerings. Programs are subject to fees.