Revolving Education Development (RED) Series
The Revolving Education Development (RED) series offers condensed, specialized programs of 1-5 days that are highly interactive. The RED series offers learning through two main tracks: the Integrated Health and Leadership (I HEAL) track and the Integrated Leadership (I LEAD) track.
The I HEAL program has offerings for physicians, nurses, and allied health. The following are sample programs:
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Multi-modal Pain Therapies
- Heart Valve Disorders
- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- George P. Noon Transplant Program
- Radiologic Technologist Program
- The Art of Health Care: Music Therapy
- Blood Management Program
- Neuro-regeneration Program
The I LEAD program has hybrid offerings for both administrative professionals and clinicians.
- Managing to Engage and Inspire
- Pathway to Medicine in the U.S.
Please contact the Global Education Office for a complete list of I HEAL and I LEAD offerings. Programs are subject to fees.