Revolving Education Development (RED) Series
The Revolving Education Development (RED) series offers condensed, specialized programs of 1-5 days that are highly interactive. The RED series offers learning through two main tracks: the Integrated Health and Leadership (I HEAL) track and the Integrated Leadership (I LEAD) track.
The I HEAL program has offerings for physicians, nurses, and allied health. The following are sample programs:
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Multi-modal Pain Therapies
- Heart Valve Disorders
- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- George P. Noon Transplant Program
- Radiologic Technologist Program
- The Art of Health Care: Music Therapy
- Blood Management Program
- Neuro-regeneration Program
The I LEAD program has hybrid offerings for both administrative professionals and clinicians. The following are a few offerings:
- Managing to Engage and Inspire
Our most condensed program for hospital leadership to learn best practices
and maximize their leadership potential
- Pathway to Medicine in the U.S.
Designed for international health care providers intending to practice medicine in the US
- Project Management in Healthcare (with the option of an Information Technology focus)
Build effective business cases, engage stakeholders, learn best practices for project selection and execution, get exposure to day-to-day processes tools used by Houston Methodist project managers to ensure unparalleled quality, safety, service and innovation.
Please contact the Global Education Office for a complete list of I HEAL and I LEAD offerings. Programs are subject to fees.