Neural Control of Organ Disease and Regeneration
- Focus on the neural control of organ degeneration and regeneration.
- Complements research in organ regeneration, stem cell biology and tissue engineering.
- Addresses the knowledge gaps of how the nervous system influences organ development, disease evolution and organ degeneration.
- Team taught with a clinical perspective on development and disease, and an introduction to specific organ system regeneration approaches.
- Diverse faculty from Baylor College of Medicine, Rice University, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, University of Houston, and Houston Methodist Research Institute.
- There is no cost to attend, but space is limited.
- When: Mondays 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Houston Methodist Research Institute, R10-124 Conference Room
6670 Bertner Avenue, Houston, TX 77030