How to Apply
The NeuralCODR program was designed to fill a critical gap in post-graduate training by providing postdoctoral fellows with the support and training opportunities that come almost standard in graduate education. Specifically, the NeuralCODR program emphasizes the need for:
- Increased interdisciplinary training opportunities
- Increased mentorship and oversight beyond the host Principal Investigator
- Reducing the training period and emphasizing career choices early, and
- Stimulating and providing resources for postdoctoral fellows to interact with their peers.
Eligibility Requirements to be a Fellow
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- NeuralCODR postdoctoral fellows receive annual stipends based on NIH standards, reimbursement for health insurance, and a budget for conference and workshop travel.
- NeuralCODR postdoctoral fellows are appointed for two years.
Application Requirements for Fellow Candidates
- Completed application form: Click here for application.
- Research Proposal (2-page limit)
- Must be based on either a) one of the potential projects listed on the website or b) a project they have independently developed with NeuralCODR faculty members
- Letters of Support
- Must include four letters of support, two must be from the sponsoring NeuralCODR faculty members (please visit our "Faculty and Research" page).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Please submit all of the above information to the Program Director, Dee Woodson: