Emergency Services at Clear Lake
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
Whether it's treating minor emergencies or life-threatening ones, Houston Houston Methodist Emergency Departments are open 24/7/365 and provide the full spectrum of medical services to all patients who need emergency assistance.
Will I Be Safe From COVID-19 If I Visit the Emergency Room?
Houston Methodist Emergency Departments and Emergency Care Centers are taking additional precautions to keep patients and staff safe, including:
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear masks. If you forgot your mask, we will provide one if needed.
- Screening patients before they walk in the door
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, as well as surfaces in common areas and employee workspaces
- Isolating suspected COVID-19 patients in a separate area
- Ensuring social distancing in waiting rooms
- Increasing housekeeping hours
- Screening all employees before they enter
*Update: For everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.