Make an Appointment
Days and Hours: Monday - Friday; 7:00 a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Walk-ins accepted throughout the day.
Methodist Imaging Center - West Houston is a state-of-the-art outpatient imaging facility with experienced technologists utilizing the latest imaging equipment such as MRI, CT, PET/CT, Digital Radiography, Ultrasound and Bone Density.
Houston Methodist Hospital Department of Radiology will be recognized as the world leader in radiology services and rated as a top imaging science research center. We will benefit patients, physicians, staff, students and communities through innovative technology, exemplary education and the highest quality of patient care.
- Provide physicians and patients with the highest quality in radiology services and resources.
- Foster development and competence by educating physicians, patients, and the community at large.
- Thoroughly educate, and promote continuing education to, our staff.
- Expand our patients’ basic knowledge of radiology and its therapeutic applications.
- Leverage and apply the scientific knowledge derived from radiological research to continually improve our expert level of care.
Houston Methodist Radiology Services is accredited in: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Nuclear Medicine (NM), and Ultrasound by the American College of Radiology.