LEADING MEDICINE STARTS WITH OUTSTANDING PRIMARY CARE
We Start By ListeningAt Houston Methodist Primary Care Group our priority is to know you, your lifestyle and your health care history. Whether you need a basic checkup or more complex treatment, we listen to your concerns so we can better understand your expectations.
Our specially trained primary care doctors promote health and wellness as they treat a variety of medical problems for patients of all ages. We will work together to achieve the best possible outcomes by:
- Recommending preventive care and exams
- Treating your existing conditions
- Referring you to specialists and facilities for advanced tests or treatments
- Coordinating your care and addressing your questions and concerns to ensure you receive high-quality care and service
Gain Access to World-Class CareAs a Houston Methodist Primary Care Group patient, you will have access to Houston Methodist’s six hospitals, as well as its diagnostic, outpatient, emergency care and orthopedic and sports rehabilitation centers, whenever you need them. Houston Methodist Primary Care Group practices are nationally recognized for providing outstanding:
- Patient-focused health care access
- Team-based care
- Patient care management and support
- Patient care coordination and transition
- Health care performance measurement and quality improvement
- Population health management (improving the health of a defined patient group in a safe, cost-effective manner)
Excellent Care Has Never Been More ConvenientHouston Methodist Primary Care Group is committed to enhancing our patients’ well-being and health care experiences by:
- Offering online appointment scheduling
- Providing convenient locations
- Accepting health plans from more than 75 insurers
We’re Proud of Our ReputationWe are dedicated to service excellence. That’s why we share patient ratings and reviews of all our doctors. And each of our primary care physicians is credentialed to practice at Houston Methodist Hospital, named the best hospital in Texas in U.S. News & World Report's 2015 "Best Hospitals" issue. Houston Methodist Hospital also ranked among the best hospitals in the country in 11 specialties.
More than 75 of our primary care doctors are accepting new patients. Choose your doctor and take the first step to better health care.