Revolving Education Development (RED) Series
The Revolving Education Development (RED) series offers condensed, specialized programs of 1-5 days that are highly interactive. The RED series offers learning through two main tracks: the Integrated Health and Leadership (I HEAL) track and the Integrated Leadership (I LEAD) track.
The I HEAL program has offerings for physicians, nurses, and allied health.
- Neuro-Urology and Urological Emergencies (Winter)
- Re Evolution Cardiac Surgery (Spring)
- Cardiovascular Imaging Program: CMR (Spring)
- Cerebral Blood Flow Program (Spring)
- Digestive & Liver Disorders Program (Spring)
- Advances in Neurology Program (Summer)
- Annual Neurospine Program (Summer)
- Cardiology for the Non-Cardiologist (Summer)
- Cerebrovascular Program (Summer)
- Oncology Insights (Summer)
- Radiologic Technologist Program (Fall)
- Adult Congenital Heart Program (Fall)
- The Art of Health Care: Music Therapy (ongoing)
- Blood Management Program (ongoing)
The I LEAD program has hybrid offerings for both administrative professionals and clinicians.
Please contact the Global Education Office for a complete list of I HEAL and I LEAD offerings. Programs are subject to fees.