Quality Emergency Care in Your Community
Did you know?
Quality emergency care is now available outside of our primary hospital locations. What’s the difference between an urgent care center and a Methodist Emergnecy Care Center? We offer full medical services to all patients, regardless of age, ability to pay, or the acuity of their illness. our physicians and staff are all trained in emergency medicine, and we are open 24/7. Urgent care centers typically care for only minor injuries and illnesses, are not open 24/7, do not participate with Medicare or Medicaid programs and often do not have physicians on staff. The Methodist Emergency Care Center is an emergency room that brings to each neighborhood the same high-quality care for which The Methodist Hospital is known.
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Treat patients of all ages.
- Co-pay: Hospital emergency room co-pay applies.
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians/nurses.
- Treat all patients, regardless of ability to pay.
- Accepts Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- Full scope of emergency medical services.