The Houston Methodist Student Pharmacist Internship Program is an exclusive three-year opportunity available to a select number of highly-qualified students currently in their second semester of their first professional year at an ACPE-accredited school or college of pharmacy. The first two years of the internship will focus on learning the intricacies of pharmacy operations and leading longitudinal pharmacy initiatives under the mentorship of department leaders. The final year of the internship will transition into clinically-focused activities and longitudinal projects. This internship will provide practical pharmacy experience to supplement your doctor of pharmacy didactic curriculum and jump start your future career as a pharmacist.
To apply, you must submit the required materials:
- Complete online application
- Maximum of a three-page curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- All college transcripts (pharmacy and non-pharmacy)
- One letter of recommendation (optional)
Applications must be submitted and interviews take place during late March.
- Application submission opens January 1st
- Completed application due by March 1st
- Interviews will take place late March
- Positions will be offered to candidates by April 15th
- Start date is June 5th
Please submit all college transcripts and optional letter of recommendation to Linda Haines, PharmD, MS, BCPS.
Linda Haines, PharmD, MS, BCPS
Houston Methodist Hospital
Department of Pharmacy
6565 Fannin St. , DB1-09
Houston, TX 77030