Center for Restorative
Houston Methodist’s Center for Restorative Pelvic Medicine (CRPM) is led by women who are among the nation’s leading experts in diagnosing and treating complex pelvic floor disorders. Our urogynecologists, gynecologists and colorectal surgeons provide the most advanced care available, including minimally invasive robotic and laparoscopic surgery, as well as highly specialized pelvic health physical therapy, to women and men with lower urinary tract and pelvic floor conditions.
Houston Methodist’s specialists, nurses and staff have decades of experience in treating highly personal disorders from which thousands of people suffer and share their knowledge with doctors around the globe. Additionally, we launched the Houston area’s first accredited urogynecology fellowship.
Besides being on the forefront of surgical management and education, our doctors also are research leaders, offering patients access to a range of clinical trials for conditions such as urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence and neurogenic bladder. Contact your doctor for information about our research.
We will make you as comfortable as possible, collaborate with you and your doctor and develop the best treatment plan for you based on your lifestyle and expectations. Our patient coordinator will evaluate your condition and arrange for you to see as many doctors as you need on the same day for your convenience.
- Urinary incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Urinary or rectal fistula
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Congenital abnormalities:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Treatments include:
- Intimacy and sexuality counseling
- MonaLisa Touch®– A minimally invasive laser treatment for vulva disorders and vaginal discomforts (dryness, burning) that interfere with your normal sexual life. Resolves estrogen drops in the vaginal wall tissue by re-activating the production of new collagen and reestablishing healthy conditions in the vaginal mucosa.
- Treatments include:
- Radiation complications from gynecologic and urologic cancers
Houston Methodist Center for Restorative Pelvic Medicine
6550 Fannin St., Suite 2100
Houston, TX 77030