Breast Care Center at West
Your Health Matters. Our Experts Can See You Safely.
During the COVID-19 crisis, our mammogram services are available. The safety of our patients and staff is our first priority, and we are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe. We are:
- Offering in-car check-in and waiting process at most locations
- Screening all patients with a temperature check and exposure questionnaire
- Adhering to a strict essential visitor policy
- Wearing masks and personal protective equipment while providing patient care
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces
- Redesigning waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing.
Our Approach to Treatment
At the Houston Methodist Breast Care Center at West, patients receive technologically advanced preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic options for breast care. Whether a routine mammogram, diagnosis or treatment for breast cancer, the Breast Care Center provides women the most advanced options for breast health using a multidisciplinary approach.
Diagnostic and interventional services are performed by board-certified breast radiologists and highly trained technologists, including:
- Breast ultrasound and MRI
- Digital mamograms
- 3-D mammograms (breast tomosynthesis)
- Ultrasound, stereotactic and MRI-guided biopsies
To schedule an appointment, or to request a second opinion, contact us at 832.522.7465.
Breast Imaging Excellence
Highest Quality Breast Care
Accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) is granted only to those centers that have voluntarily committed to provide the highest quality care to patients with diseases of the breast. Each center must undergo a rigorous evaluation and review of its performance and compliance with the NAPBC standards. Learn more >