Specialized Surgical Expertise in Treating Colon and Rectal Conditions
Houston Methodist Department of Surgery in Baytown provides specialized surgical care for colon and rectal conditions. Our colon and rectal surgeon in Baytown offers years of experience and subspecialized expertise in colorectal procedures for the treatment of diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, colorectal cancer, Crohn’s disease and more.
We are proud to also offer nonsurgical and minimally invasive options – including laparoscopic and robotic assisted surgery – which can improve patient outcomes with lower risk, less pain, reduced scarring and faster recovery.
Our areas of expertise
- Adult general surgery
- Anorectal surgical procedure
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Colon, rectal and anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Diverticular disease/diverticulitis
- Minimally invasive/laparoscopic colon and rectal surgery
- Sacral nerve stimulation surgery
- Transanal minimally invasive surgery (TAMIS)
- Transanal total mesorectal excision surgery (TaTME)