Experts in helping you breathe easy
The pulmonologists of Houston Methodist Academic Medicine Associates in the Texas Medical Center are committed to helping patients breathe easier, sleep better, and lead a healthier, more productive life. Our practice is comprised of respiratory system and lung specialists with expertise across disciplines, so we can provide comprehensive care with diverse treatment options to achieve the best possible outcome for each patient. We also have a team of transplant pulmonologists on site to provide surgical care when needed.
Our transplant pulmonologists are involved in clinical research to improve lung transplantation outcomes and post-transplant critical care – ensuring that our patients always have the most advanced, evidence-based care possible.
Areas of expertise
- Advanced bronchoscopy
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH)
- Critical care medicine
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT)
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
- Lung transplantation
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM)
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension (PH)
- Rare lung diseases
- Sleep disorders