Providing Access to the Best Treatments Available
The surgeons of Houston Methodist Cardiovascular Surgery Associates in Baytown are leading the way in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. We provide access to the best treatments available, as well as to novel clinical trials. Our surgeons have expertise in minimally invasive therapies, robotics, endoscopy, catheter-based therapies and image-guided therapies, along with traditional open surgery, to provide the best possible treatment regimen for the individual.
Through our collaboration with Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center, we improve patient outcomes and offer a full range of diagnostic, surgical and interventional options, many of which are non-invasive or minimally invasive.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortio-iliac – aneurysm and occlusive disease
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Complex central venous access and ports
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and central occlusive disease
- Dialysis – central venous, peritoneal and arteriovenous (AV) access creation, revision and maintenance
- Peripheral arterial disease – aneurysmal, occlusive disease and limb salvage
- Subclavian artery disease
- Varicose veins treatment, sclerotherapy, ablation and phlebectomy
- Venous insufficiency