We offer personalized, integrated and expert care
Houston Methodist Gastroenterology Associates is proud to deliver the quality of care you need, with the compassion and convenience you deserve.
As members of Houston Methodist Underwood Center for Digestive Disorders, our GI specialists are leading medicine and research in their field. Our new practice location, Houston Methodist Gastroenterology Associates in Southside Place, allows us to provide expert diagnosis, treatments, clinical trials, and other resources available through Houston Methodist Hospital, in a more convenient location near the Texas Medical Center.
Nestled within a new multi-specialty facility at the Southside Commons retail center, our Southside Place practice also offers convenient access to primary care physicians, specialists and various diagnostic services – for truly comprehensive, coordinated care – all under one roof.
Conditions We Treat
- Acid reflux (also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD
- Swallowing problems
- Problems with stomach emptying (gastroparesis)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Difficulty with defecation or constipation due to inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Diseases of the gall bladder, bile, ducts and pancreas
- All types of gastrointestinal cancer