Center for Health Data Science & Analytics
The Center for Health Data Science & Analytics (HDSA) is a data service center comprised of data scientists, data analysts, and statisticians who work with clinicians and researchers to:
- Harmonize, and
- Analyze data from multiple sources and angles.
Stephen L. Jones, MD, MSHI Farhaan S. Vahidy, PhD, MBBS, MPH
Jennifer Taylor, MBA
Services We Provide
- Research data pipeline development and maintenance
- Workflow optimization, innovative tracking, predictive and advanced analytics, outcomes measures, and cost reduction for quality improvement & population health management
- Statistical and advanced modeling techniques to different types of data
- Coordinate with clinicians and in supporting developing recommendations, grants, manuscripts and presentations for a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Clinical and lab experimental design and data analyses using a unique expertise in mathematics and statistics
- Developing and applying machine learning and artificial intelligence applications to biomedical data
- Statistical power and sample size determination, inferential hypothesis testing, linear and non-linear programming, algorithm development and numerical methods, computational intelligence, data mining, creating databases in REDCap
How to Request Services
Data request portal coming soon! To submit a request in the meantime, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that data requests usually take 15 business days or longer to process, depending on the volume and complexity.