Stay connected with Houston Methodist year round. By signing up, you will receive our e-newsletter with articles, videos, health tips and more.Subscribe
The doctors and scientists of Houston Methodist Hospital continue to break through the boundaries of medicine and bring innovation and progress to patients. Read the articles listed below to learn more about the latest news and information related to international patients.
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- How Does Chronic Stress Affect Your Body
- Post-COVID Syndrome What Should You Do If You Have Lingering COVID-19 Symptoms
- 3 Reasons You Still Need to Wear a Mask After Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Variants What You Need to Know About Coronavirus Mutations
- How to Heal Bones Faster
- 5 Reasons to Know Your Risk for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- No, the COVID-19 Vaccine Can't Affect Your DNA (& 5 More Vaccine Myths, Debunked)
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Mammogram Anxiety
- What Is Metabolic Syndrome and Can It Be Reversed
- Lower Back Pain Causes
- What You Can Do Once You're Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19
- 3 Things to Know About the COVID-19 Delta Variant
- Cancer Genetic Counseling: Can Hereditary Cancer Be Prevented?
- How Vitamin D Deficiency Affects the Body
- Can You Get Your Flu Shot & COVID-19 Vaccine at the Same Time?
- When Should You Get a Second Opinion for Cancer?
- Antibiotics 101: Everything You Need to Know About Antibiotics
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: It's Early, But Here's Everything We Know Right Now
- When to Worry about Breast Lumps
- Daily Low-Dose Aspirin for Heart Attack Prevention: Who Should Take It & What the New Guidelines Mean for You
- No, You Shouldn't Catch COVID-19 on Purpose — Here Are 7 Reasons Why
- 7 Signs It's Time to See a Gastroenterologist
- What to Do If Your Joint Pain Isn't Responding to Medication
- How to Care for Someone With Dementia: 5 Tips for Caregivers
- When Should I Worry About Varicose Veins?
- Home Remedies for Heartburn: 10 Ways to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
- Signs It's Time to See a Cardiologist
- What Is Aphasia & How Does It Affect the Ability to Communicate?
- Does Your Workout Routine Match Your Exercise Goal?