Eligibility & Application
Thank you for your interest in the Integrated Vascular Surgery Fellowship Program at Houston Methodist.
Residency applications and required documentation must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service(ERAS).
Interview Dates 2020 - 2021
Applicants for residency must have graduated from medical school and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Graduates of medical schools in the U.S. and Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
- Graduates of medical schools outside of the U.S. and Canada or graduates of medical schools outside the U.S. who have completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME-accredited medical school who meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a current valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Holds a J-1 Visa or is a US citizen, a naturalized US citizen or permanent resident
The documentation listed below must be submitted with the application:
- Medical school academic transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
Interview Selection Process
Invitations to interview at Houston Methodist for positions in the integrated vascular surgery residency will be sent via e-mail. Interview spots at each date are limited and prompt responses are appreciated.