Houston Methodist Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine Specialists provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for all acute and chronic disorders of the respiratory and pulmonary vascular systems, including the following:
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Autoimmune lung disease
- Bronchitis and bronchiectasis
- Chest cancer and malignancies
- Chronic cough
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Lung abscesses
- Lung cancer
- Lung disease
- Pleural effusion
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Respiratory failure
- Shortness of breath
- Smoking cessation
- Solitary pulmonary nodule
- Toxic effect of long-term tobacco use
Pulmonary function testing is available in the office.
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea
An accredited sleep lab is located in the office.
We believe that well-rounded care is the key to excellent results and your optimal health.