The doctors at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Neurology Associates diagnose and treat a wide range of neurological diseases and disorders, including the following:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Ambulatory electroencephalography (AEEG) monitoring services
- Headaches and migraines, including Botox® for chronic migraines
- Sleep apnea and insomnia
- Movement disorders and Parkinson’s disease
- Motor neuron diseases, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Disorders of the spine
- Neuropathy, carpal tunnel syndrome and peripheral nerve disorders
- Neuromuscular junction disorders and myasthenia gravis
- Muscle disorders
- Muscle and nerve biopsies
Our doctors are also affiliated with the Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital Neuroscience & Spine Center.
Call to schedule an appointment, 281.494.6384.