Providing Access to the Best Treatments Available
Houston Methodist Cardiovascular Surgery Associates in Clear Lake is leading medicine in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular disease. We provide access to the best treatments available as well as novel clinical trials. Our surgeon, Dr. Joseph Naoum, is an expert in minimally invasive therapies, catheter-based and image-guided therapies in addition to traditional open surgery, enabling us to provide the best possible treatment regimen for the individual.
Through our collaboration with Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center, we improve patient outcomes and offer a full range of diagnostic, surgical and interventional options, many of which are noninvasive or minimally invasive.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortio-iliac – aneurysm and occlusive disease
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Complex central venous access and ports
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and central occlusive disease
- Dialysis – central venous, peritoneal and arteriovenous (AV) access creation, revision and maintenance
- Peripheral arterial disease – aneurysmal, occlusive disease and limb salvage
- Subclavian artery disease
- Varicose veins treatment, sclerotherapy, ablation and phlebectomy
- Venous insufficiency