Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal
The Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal reports on leading edge research, diagnosis and treatments from specialists at the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and other invited contributors.
Please complete the form below to be added to the Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal mailing and/or email list. The Journal is a quarterly publication that features manuscripts and clinical briefs on leading edge research, diagnosis and treatments from specialists at the Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and around the world.
Please note: The MDCVJ is written for physicians and should be relied upon for medical education purposes only. It does not provide a complete overview of the topics covered and should not replace the independent judgment of a physician about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given patient.
Subscribe to the MDCVJ now by using our online subscription form.
Your registered subscription allows you to do the following using your unique user profile:
- Manage your current subscriptions (including online access)
- Create your favorites lists, down to the article level
- Customize email alerts to receive specific notifications about the topics you care most about, as well as special offers
If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, please send an email to MDCVJ@houstonmethodist.org.
If you are a registered reader, please take a moment to complete our Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal readership survey. We appreciate your input.
Publications Guidelines for Letters
Letters discussing a recent MDCVJ article or related research will have the best opportunity for acceptance.
- Please limit letter to no more than 400 words of text and five references.
- Letters must not duplicate other material published or submitted for publication.
- Letters will be published at the discretion of the editors, and are subject to editing and abridgement.
- Letters should be submitted by email to email@example.com, subject: Letter to the editor.