Since you cannot see a concussion, it is important to know the signs and symptoms. Seek medical care immediately if symptoms worsen or if there are any behavioral changes.
Informational documents concerning concussions
- Know the Signs and Symptoms: This worksheet provides a list of symptoms that can occur when you have a concussion.
- ImPACT Baseline: Worksheet about baseline testing at our center.
- FAQ - ImPACT Baseline Testing: Learn more about this web-based computerized test that evaluates your memory, attention and reaction time.
- ImPACT Concussion Test Sample Questions: This provides a sample of the test questions you will be given when taking the ImPACT baseline test.
- Post-Concussion Home Instructions: Learn how to manage your concussion and watch for any warning signs once you return home.
- Q&A about chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE): The Sports Neuropsychology Society recently published a Q&A about CTE facts.
- Concussion DOS and DON'TS: Learn more about concussion treatment and recovery protocol.
- Conozca los signos y síntomas de una conmoción cerebral
- Instrucciones para el hogar después de una conmoción cerebral