At The Methodist Hospital, all registered bedside nurses who demonstrate nursing excellence through clinical expertise, extraordinary service or compassionate care are eligible to receive The DAISY Award. Nominees must also meet all of the following criteria:
- Integrity (Honest and Ethical)
- Compassion (Embraces the total person)
- Accountability (Does what she/he says)
- Respect (Treats others with worth, dignity and value)
- Excellence (Strives to be the best)
Nurses can be nominated by patients, families, colleagues, physicians and staff. Nominate an extraordinary Methodist nurse today!