About The Woodlands Hospital
Experience. Innovation. Compassionate care. It’s what you look for in a health care provider. And it’s what we deliver at Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, a full-service, acute care hospital offering a wide array of services to meet the needs of our community.
For more than 100 years, Houston Methodist has served the Houston community and the world with the highest quality patient care in a spiritual environment. With Houston Methodist The Woodlands, we extend this legacy of care to The Woodlands and Montgomery County communities.
Houston Methodist The Woodlands is the newest hospital in the Houston Methodist system, offering many of the same exceptional services as our flagship hospital in the Texas Medical Center. Our 725,000 square-foot hospital is located on the southeast corner of I-45 and Hwy. 242. With 293 inpatient beds, 25 ICU beds, 58 Birthing Center beds and 24 operating rooms, we offer a full spectrum of care. Here, you’ll enjoy all the experience of Houston Methodist, in a beautiful, modern, state-of-the-art facility.
The Houston Methodist Difference
What makes Houston Methodist The Woodlands special?
- Experience – Houston Methodist is a well-established leader in multiple services, including cancer care, heart and vascular, neurosciences, orthopedics and sports medicine, surgery services and women’s health, just to name a few.
- Innovation – We offer innovative treatment for a variety of diseases and conditions, including ground-breaking cancer treatment. In our facility, you’ll find state-of-the-art technology in a beautiful, modern setting where doctors, surgeons and support staff provide advanced care with integrity, respect and compassion.
- Compassionate care – We deliver patient-focused, family centered care that takes into account the whole person. Here, you can expect personalized care that is as comprehensive as it is compassionate. Our interdisciplinary, coordinated, team approach ensures you receive the highest quality care.
- Talented doctors and specialists – Quality health care means providing exceptional treatment with integrity, skill and compassion. And that’s what our doctors and specialists deliver. Representing the full range of medical specialties, our doctors combine uncompromising values with a level of expertise, knowledge and skill that is second to none.
- Awards and accreditations - Houston Methodist The Woodlands has received recognition for excellence in patient care, medical advancements and community involvement. We're happy to share some of our achievements:
Awarded the 2022 Chest Pain - MI Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award by the by the American College of Cardiology
Awarded the AACN Beacon Gold Award for Excellence for our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) recognizing consistent and systematic approaches to evidence-based care to optimize safety and quality in patient care.
- Awarded Orthopaedic Center of Excellence designation from DNV Healthcare
- Certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by DNV Healthcare
- Awarded Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for creating an exceptional working environment where nurses thrive and patient satisfaction is high
- Awarded the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s 2021 Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus, Stroke Elite, and Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement Awards
- Certified as a Level III NICU by the Texas Health & Human Services designation
- Accredited the Infant-Driven Feeding certification for our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) by Dr. Brown’s Medical
- Awarded the THA Bill Aston Award for Quality honors a hospital’s measurable success in improving quality and patient outcomes
- Achieved the highest accreditation as a Breast Center of Excellence from the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Accredited as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
What We Offer
At Houston Methodist The Woodlands, we offer:
- The latest technology, including advanced diagnostic imaging, minimally invasive surgery to speed recovery and reduce hospital stays, and video integration with facilities worldwide.
- A full-service hospital with a community feel. While we are a new, modern facility, our goal is to provide every patient with a comfortable experience.
- A comprehensive menu of services. From routine wellness exams to complex surgical procedures, we offer the full spectrum of medical care.
- Opportunities to make a difference. Our volunteer program offers many rewarding opportunities, from interacting with patients and assisting staff to providing support to various departments.
To provide high-quality, cost-effective health care that provides for the comfort of our patients, and delivers the best value to the community and people we serve in caring, spiritual environment.
OUR I CARE VALUES
- Compassion: We embrace the whole person and respond to emotional, ethical and spiritual concerns as well as physical needs.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
- Respect: We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity and value.
Are you looking to make an impact in your community? Our volunteer program offers many rewarding opportunities to fit individual time commitments, schedules, abilities and interests. Learn more about volunteering at Houston Methodist The Woodlands.