Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Cypress
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Cypress provides emergency care services in Houston's Northwest community. Now, Cypress residents have quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist — quality emergency care close to home.
Our 24/7/365 full-service ER offers:
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Admission to Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, if needed
Will I be safe from COVID-19 if I visit the emergency room?
Houston Methodist Emergency Departments and Emergency Care Centers are taking additional precautions to keep patients and staff safe, including:
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear masks. If you forgot your mask, we will provide one if needed.
- Screening patients before they walk in the door
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, as well as surfaces in common areas and employee workspaces
- Isolating suspected COVID-19 patients in a separate area
- Ensuring social distancing in waiting rooms
- Increasing housekeeping hours
- Screening all employees before they enter
27560 U.S. 290 Frontage Road
Cypress, Texas 77433
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that many ER visits are for heart attack, stroke, kidney infections and rashes?
Learn to identify the symptoms for these ailments.
For a quick way to understand the difference between an urgent care facility and our emergency care centers, download this brochure.