Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Spring
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Spring provides emergency care services in Houston's Northwest community. Now, Spring residents have quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist — quality emergency care close to home.
Our 24/7/365 full-service ER offers:
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
- Admission to Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, if needed
Will I be safe from COVID-19 if I visit the emergency room?
Houston Methodist Emergency Departments and Emergency Care Centers are taking additional precautions to keep patients and staff safe, including:
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear masks. If you forgot your mask, we will provide one if needed.
- Screening patients before they walk in the door
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, as well as surfaces in common areas and employee workspaces
- Isolating suspected COVID-19 patients in a separate area
- Ensuring social distancing in waiting rooms
- Increasing housekeeping hours
- Screening all employees before they enter
Compare emergency care wait times.For your convenience, click here to see wait times across select emergency care centers and emergency departments.
5303 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that many ER visits are for heart attack, stroke, kidney infections and rashes?
Learn to identify the symptoms for these ailments.
For a quick way to understand the difference between an urgent care facility and our emergency care centers, download this brochure.