About Sugar Land Hospital
At Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, we’ve been delivering high-quality, cost-effective, compassionate care to the Fort Bend community for nearly two decades. We do this in a supportive, spiritual environment that’s both welcoming and conducive to healing.
Your care begins with a patient-centric philosophy, which basically means that you come first. This approach is apparent in our dedication to providing the widest possible range of services, our significant investments in advanced technology and the convenient design and comfortable décor of our facilities.
The Houston Methodist Difference
What makes Houston Methodist Sugar Land stand apart from other hospitals?
- Top-rated services – Houston Methodist Sugar Land is a well-established leader in multiple service areas, including exceptional women’s health services, cancer care, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics and sports medicine, wound care and hyperbaric medicine, heart and vascular care and more.
- Talented doctors and specialists – Quality health care means providing exceptional treatment with integrity, skill and compassion. And that’s what our more than 950 doctors and specialists deliver. Representing the full range of medical specialties, our doctors combine uncompromising values with a level of expertise, knowledge and skill that is second to none.
- Awards and accreditations – Houston Methodist Sugar Land has received recognition for excellence in patient care, medical advancements and community involvement. We're happy to share some of our achievements:
- Voted Best Metro-Area Hospital by U.S. News & World Report and Best Hospital by the readers of Living magazine (Fort Bend Edition) since 2013 and Fort Bend STAR Reader’s Choice since 2015
- Awarded Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for creating an exceptional working environment where nurses thrive and patient satisfaction is high
- Recognized as 100 Best Companies to Work For, by Fortune magazine.
- Accredited cancer center by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, which means we provide the highest quality cancer care
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. The accreditation ensures that patients arriving with complaints of chest pain or other symptoms of a heart attack receive the highest quality treatment
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by DNV GI Healthcare, Inc.
- Awarded the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With the Guidelines ® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite for excellence in stroke care
To provide high-quality, cost-effective health care that provides for the comfort of our patients, and delivers the best value to the community and people we serve in caring, spiritual environment.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital is the premier hospital in the Fort Bend Community, providing exemplary care through the loving hands and hearts of top-quality physicians and staff. We promise to cultivate a safe, spiritual and healing environment.
Our I CARE Values
- Compassion: We embrace the whole person and respond to emotional, ethical and spiritual concerns as well as physical needs.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
- Respect: We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity and value.
Are you looking to make an impact in your community? Our volunteer program offers many rewarding opportunities to fit individual time commitments, schedules, abilities and interests. Learn more about volunteering at Houston Methodist Sugar Land.