Breast Care Center -
Houston Methodist Breast Care Centers are dedicated to providing women and men with the resources they need for the prevention, detection and treatment of breast cancer.
The Breast Care Center at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital provides the full continuum of care — from screening through treatment and survivorship — all in one place.
Our patients enjoy the following benefits:
- The ability to undergo a mammogram and, if necessary, an ultrasound or MRI on the same day (pending insurance approval)
- A dedicated team that communicates effectively and coordinates care efficiently, which allows our patients to begin treatment immediately
- Full-time breast radiologists dedicated exclusively to breast care
- A Breast Care Navigator who will help to guide you and your family through the entire process of care
- State-of-the-art-technology typically found only in the nation's top academic medical centers
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Breast Care Center
16655 Southwest Frwy.
Sugar Land, TX 77479