Childbirth Center - West
There is no other family event as significant as the birth of a baby.
Participating in the arrival of a new life is a very precious experience. At Houston Methodist Childbirth Center at West, our caring staff is here to help you make the most of this very special event.
We provide comprehensive and integrated services for expecting mothers and their families in a safe and comfortable environment. Childbirth is a miraculous event for the entire family, and family-centered care means keeping families together as they joyously welcome their newest members.
Childbirth Center services include
- Board-certified OB/GYN doctors and specially-trained nurses
- Private, family-friendly labor and delivery suites
- Prenatal education, childbirth classes and tours
- Epidural and pain management through in-house anesthesiologists
- Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) caring for babies born 30 weeks or later
- Advanced newborn monitoring system to ensure the highest level of security
- Neonatologists and pediatric support team managed in partnership with Texas Children’s Hospital
For more information about our Childbirth Center, call 832.522.4200.
Houston Methodist West Hospital
18500 Katy Frwy., 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77094