Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I re-enroll as a patient the Medical Weight Management Program at any time?
A: Absolutely. The following criteria need to be met:
- BMI of 30 or greater
- Discharged from the NB (or fasting portion of program) for at least 3 months
- Call to schedule a date to attend an orientation: 832-667-5673
Q: I’ve only regained 20 pounds, but I need to get back on track, what should I do?
A: Check out our newest program, “Step LITE.” Details are on our Web site: www.methodiststeplite.com.
- Re-engage in Living IT - check out our calendars.
- Or call and get started right away: 713-441-5964
Q: What should I do if I am not sure if I want to go back on all beverage, but I have put on some of the weight I lost?
A: Call us. Main points of contact for this are best reached by email, but a phone consult is also an option:
- Stefanie C. Barthmare, M.Ed., LPC, email@example.com (713-441-4944)
- Kim Bouquet, RD, LD, firstname.lastname@example.org (713-441-4424)
Q: Who do I need to contact if I have an outstanding bill or a question about my bill before I return?
A: Mercy Steel can answer your questions: email@example.com (713-441-5983)
Q: What if I just want to come back to Living IT (previously called Phase 3) and purchase some beverages?
A: No problem. We have our Living IT calendars on our Web site along with other bits of important information about our program:
- For Living IT schedules, click on the “For Patients” tab and choose the Calendar link. Event calendars are available for our four locations.