Tools for Healthy Living
Our weight loss treatment programs at Weight Management Center at the Methodist Diabetes & Metabolism Institute can get you started on the path to good health, but true wellness and lasting results require a commitment to a healthy lifestyle. In this section, you'll find valuable information about lifelong weight and health management, quizzes and tools to test your knowledge and assess your health, and ways to stay connected to the center.
Healthy Living Tips:
- Exercise – Learn simple ways to incorporate exercise into your day.
- Cooking – Find out how to make delicious, satisfying, healthy meals.
- Shopping – Good nutrition starts with smart shopping.
- Nutrition – Forget fad diets - learn lifetime tools for eating right.
- Well-Being – Healthy body, mind and spirit.