U.S. News & World Report
Houston Methodist's trusted name for quality and excellence in health care have made it a destination for many patients from the southern United States.
Houston Methodist possesses an extraordinary team of medical professionals to diagnose and treat gynecologic diseases. When surgery is the best treatment option Houston Methodist's gynecologic surgeons are world-renowned in cutting-edge gynecologic surgery. In fact, Houston Methodist physicians are among the first in the country to perfect pelvic reconstructive procedures.
Patient care teams collaborate with other hospital services to provide a comprehensive range of women's health services. For instance, Houston Methodist was recently recognized as a site of excellence in the management of uterine fibroids.
More information about this designation.
Other gynecology services include:
- full range of gynecologic oncology services
- reconstructive procedures for vaginal, bladder and rectal prolapse
- combined gynecologic and plastic reconstructive surgery
- minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery including robotic surgery utilizing the DaVinci robot
- reproductive endocrinology
Gynecology Service facilities include:
- an all-private room 17-bed unit, which resides on the women's health services floor
- certified gynecology nurses assigned to this unit
- cutting-edge equipment