Make an Appointment
To make an appointment call 713-790-2700 complete our online registration form.
Methodist Wellness Program
Therapeutic massage is offered to patients and their family members.
For more information, please call 713-441-5980.
Look Good, Feel Better
Look Good, Feel Better is a free American Cancer Society–sponsored program to help women offset appearance-related changes from cancer treatment.
- Each two-hour, hands-on workshop includes a 12-step skin care/make-up application lesson, demonstration of options for dealing with hair loss and nail care techniques.
- Each group is facilitated by LGFB-certified cosmetologists, aided by general volunteers.
- Patients in various stages of treatment receive make-over tips and personal attention from professionals trained to meet their needs.
- Attendees also use and take home complimentary cosmetic kits in their appropriate skin tones with helpful instruction booklets.
- Professional advice is provided on wigs, scarves and other accessories.
For more information about Look Good, Feel Better, please call Andrea Hunter at 713-798-6856 or Beverly Hughes at 713-441-4520.
- Patient Assistance
- Support Groups
- Housing and Transportation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Additional Resources
To learn more about patient assistance services at the Methodist Cancer Center or to make an appointment, please call us at 713-790-2700.