Warren Ellsworth, M.D. is a plastic surgeon in the Department of Surgery at The Methodist Hospital.
Warren Aldrich Ellsworth IV, M.D.
Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, The Methodist Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Reconstruction
- Facelift Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Multi-Institutional Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency— Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, M.D.
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, B.A.
Dr. Ellsworth’s Biography
Dr. Warren Ellsworth, a native Houstonian, was awarded his undergraduate degree with Distinction from the University of Virginia. He returned to Houston to complete both his medical degree and Plastic Surgery training at the Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Ellsworth trained in the world renowned Texas Medical Center, including M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, The Methodist Hospital and Texas Children’s Hospital. Through these diverse programs, Dr. Ellsworth gained extensive experience in the newest techniques in Breast Reconstruction, Microsurgery as well as Cosmetic Surgery.