Symptoms of valve disease may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid weight gain or swelling (from water retention)
- Chest pain or pressure, especially upon physical exertion
Keep in mind that these symptoms can also indicate conditions other than valve disease. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, contact your doctor as soon as possible so that the cause can be diagnosed and treated promptly.
Learn more about valve disease:
- What Is Valve Disease
- What Causes Valve Disease?
- How Is Valve Disease Diagnosed?
- Treatments for Valve Disease
- More About Aortic Stenosis
For more information about valve disease or to make an appointment, please call 713-441-2863 or complete the Contact Us online form.