Peptidomics Nanoengineering Core
Core Director: Tony Hu, PhD
To learn more or schedule resources for this core, please download our brochure or contact our core director. To schedule resources for this Core, please log in to iLab.
In the Peptidomics Nanoengineering Core, we design and fabricate customized NanoTraps for protein/peptide biomarker discovery and specific biomarker detection. We also assist you with peptide identification and molecular weight determination by using state-of-the-art equipment such as Spectroscopic Ellipsometers, a MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer and an Ion Trap mass spectrometer. Besides NanoTrap fabrication, our capabilities include helping you discover unknown low molecular weight protein and peptide biomarkers, extracting and quantifying targeted peptide biomarkers and identifying various peptides and proteins in your samples.
- NanoTrap design and fabrication
- On-chip sample fractionation and data analysis
- Nanoparticle insertion
- Peptides and proteins identification
- Unknown low molecular weight protein/peptide biomarker discovery
- Targeted peptide biomarker extraction and quantification (e.g. Hepcidin-25)