Biostatistics Core Software
Our computational software resources include high-performance computing data mining and pattern recognition/signal processing software, as well as all popular packages of statistical software. Our staff has extensive experience in this area and can consult on data setup, analysis and interpretation of these packages. These software packages are running on a networked 320-core (physical) cluster and numerous PCs.
- ChipST2C: DNA Microarray Chip Significance Testing to Cluster (for cluster analysis of large data sets).
- BioMedStat: Designed for biostatistical data analysis; learn more about this software from the User’s Guide.
Stata is a general-purpose statistical software; its capabilities include data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations, linear and multiple regression analysis and custom programming.
- MAUCROC: Stata syntax for plotting ROC and AUC for univariate and multivariate discrimination models using all possible pair-wise class comparisons; learn more about this software.
- MULOGIT: Stata module to calculate multivariate and univariate odds ratios in logistic regression; learn more about this software.
- MLOGITROC: Stata module to calculate multiclass ROC Curves and AUC from multinomial logistic regression; learn more about this software.
- PROBCALC: Stata module to calculate probabilities for binomial, Poisson and normal distributions; learn more about this software.