Hear Ellen's Story
Among the many diseases and conditions treated at the Methodist Center for Restorative Pelvic Medicine include:
- Complications from extensive radiation for gynecologic & urologic cancers
- Fecal incontinence
- Pelvic-organ & rectal prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Sexual dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence in men & women
- Urinary & rectal fistulas
- Urological services for men
- Vaginal absence deformities
Talk to our specialists
These issues can be embarrassing, but can be resolved. Your first step is to talk with one of our specialists. Call the Center for Restorative Pelvic Medicine at 713-441-9229 to find the right specialist and to schedule an appointment. You can also contact us online.
If you are a physician and would like to refer a patient to the Center, please call 713-441-9229 or download our Physician Referral Form.