Methodist offers all our out-of-town patients a complimentary service to make your journey toward health an easier one. Our team takes great pride in going above and beyond for every patient, providing special medical and concierge services for those traveling from outside the Houston area. From preparing you for your journey to celebrating your success, our compassionate, respectful and professionally trained liaisons are here to help you.
- Understand your medical needs and recommend the most appropriate team of medical specialists.
- Coordinate with your team of doctors to schedule a combined medical itinerary for your visit.
- Serve as your dedicated medical liaison and personal guide to the campus during your visit and when attending appointments.
- Help you to understand what to expect while you are here and what to bring for your medical visit.
- Arrange for medical transfers via air and ground ambulances.
- Assist with hotel and lodging options.
- Provide expedited airport assistance.
- Offer language assistance.
- Offer spiritual services at the hospital: Nondenominational Chapel and Meditation Room.
- Recommend concierge services, including premier shopping, restaurants, and activities in Houston.