Purvi Desai, M.D.
Assistant Director of Consult Service
Houston Methodist Physicians Offices
6560 Fannin Street, Scurlock Tower, Suite 1878
Houston, TX 77030
Dr. Purvi Desai’s clinical focus is hospital based care of stroke, amputee, neurological,spinal cord, orthopedic, and brain injury patients in addition to spasticity, muscu-loskeletal, and pain management.
- Hospital based care
- Neurological Spinal cord
- Brain injury
- Pain management
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/New Jersey Medical School
- Internship, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, Preliminary
- Residency, New York Presbyterian (Columbia/Cornell), Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, University of Texas PM&R Alliance