Dr. Ashish Saharia, M.D.
Ashish Saharia, M.D.
- Kidney transplant surgery
- Liver transplant surgery
- Pancreas transplant surgery
Selected Professional Activity
- American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Extended criteria living donors
- Immunology and immune suppression
- Clinical trials in transplantation
- Transplant Surgery Fellowship, University of Tennessee
- General Surgery Residency, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology Fellowship, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- General Surgery Residency and Fellowship in cancer surgery, India
Dr. Saharia's Biography
Dr. Ashish Saharia is a transplant surgeon with training in cancer surgery. He was trained in Memphis and Houston and is now practicing transplant surgery at Houston Methodist Hospital. He also has a general surgery practice at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.