Visitors to the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center have access to numerous nearby garages; download our campus map (PDF) for exact locations.
- Smith and Scurlock Tower Garages: Both tower garages are located directly across Fannin St and are connected to the hospital by covered crosswalks; both have entrances on Fannin and Main.
- Texas Medical Center Garage 1: Located just south of the hospital, with a covered crosswalk to the Dunn Tower Lobby; enter from Fannin St.
- Texas Medical Center Garage 7: Located north of the hospital; enter from John Freeman Boulevard.
- Remote Long-Term Parking: Available Monday through Friday, the South Extension Lot at 1522 Braeswood offers the least expensive parking rates. Visitors who park here can ride a free METRO shuttle bus to and from Houston Methodist Hospital.
For your convenience, Houston Methodist Hospital offers valet parking to patients and visitors.
- Dunn Tower, Fannin St Entrance: Available seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., 713-394-6842
- Scurlock Tower, Fannin St Entrance: Available Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., 713-790-0010
- Smith Tower, University St Entrance: Available Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., 713-793-1178
- Emergency Room: Available 24/7, 713-790-2245
For more information about visiting our campus, please call 713-DEBAKEY (332-2539) or complete our online contact us form.