6550 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77030
2950 Cullen Pkwy.
Pearland, TX 77584
- Medical School: University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Canada
- Medicine Residency at University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Canada
- Cardiology Fellowship at University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Canada
Areas of Interest
- Acute intervention in myocardial infarction
- Beta blockers in heart failure (MOCHA) trial
- Alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
Dr. Schroth' Biography
Dr. George Schroth is an interventional cardiologist at the Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center. Dr Schroth has extensive experience in clinical practice and patient care. He was Co-Director of both the Echocardiography and Cardiac Catherization Laboratory at the University of Texas School in Houston, TX.
While his primary focus has been patient care, he was involved in research and clinical programs that helped develop the modern interventional treatment of myocardial infarction as well as septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
To make an appointment with Dr. Schroth call 713-441-1100 or request a referral online
Learn more about Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates: