Houston, TX 77030
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Medicine Residency at Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Cardiology Fellowship at Illinois Masonic Medical Center, IL
- Cardiovascular Disease
Areas of Interest
- Cardiac MRI in evaluation and management of heart failure and valvular heart disease
- MRI stress testing for noninvasive detection of ischemic hear disease
Dr. Shah talks about how Methodist doctors are reprogramming pacemakers so these patients can receive MRIs.
Dr. Shah's Biography
Dr. Dipan Shah is the Medical Director of Cardiac MRI at the Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center. His clinical interests are in advanced cardiac imaging and in preventive cardiology. His research interests focus on establishing the role of cardiac MRI in the evaluation and management of heart failure and valvular heart disease, and the use of MRI stress testing for noninvasive detection of ischemic heart disease. He has authored approximately 20 original articles and book chapters.
To make an appointment with Dr. Shah call 713-441-1100 or request a referral online
Learn more about Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates: